Keep holding on
Cause you know we'll make it through. Just stay strong.


Profile Tag Links



Friday, January 13, 2012

I am back to revive my blog after who knows how long. I think the choice to revive my blog again is just so that i can at least know what major or minor events happen to me in this particular year. Otherwise I will really forget everything. I have bad memory.

Alright so this is the 2nd week into the new year, 2012. Not so much of a resolution to be written down here. I just hope that this year can be a smooth sailing one for me.

Year 3 sem 2 first week just ended. Even though there is less modules to take and the time table is so much more slack compared to the previous years, I kind of think that this semester is going to be a sucky one for me. :( This is only the first week and i feel this way. Hope that it is not the case!



突然好想你...




Profile
do you know me

♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))