I'm back from Korea trip! (29/05/2011- 05/06/2011) So reluctant to come back! :( I miss everything over there! The food, the weather, tour group memebers and my travel buddies!
This post will be on DAY 1 in KOREA :)
Reached Changi airport at about 10pm on 29 May 2011 to check in our luggage. Flight to Korea was at 1am. Took ASIANA airline, OZ735. After 6 hours of flight, we reached Incheon International airport at about 8.15am. There, we met our tour guide and headed to Seoul.
Incheon International Airport
Had ginseng chicken for lunch. It was super yummy!!
Next stop, we went over to Myung Dong for some shopping. The shoes there are all so pretty but was kind of expensive so in the end I didnt get any.
After shopping, took the domestic flight, Jeju air and flew over to Jeju island. The flight was about 1 hour only. Out of all the places I went, I love Jeju island the most!
Tadah~ this is our dinner. Seafood steamboat! Look at the abalone!! yummy!! I'm drooling now!!
After dinner we headed back to Lotte Hotel since we were all very tired from the flight. The room is super big! The toilet has a bathtub and a shower place as well. Love staying there!
There was not much activities in day 1 as we were all too tired from the flight. More activities coming up on the 2nd day! :)
|
|