On the 3rd of April, I turned 21! :) Had my birthday party at Aloha Loyang. Love everyone who took the time to come down to attend my birthday even though it was held on a sunday :) The day was the most AWESOME and MEMORABLE time of my life! :)) Checked into the chalet at 3pm and started decorating the place. Credits to my sis, brother as well as his friend :) The whole night I was busy being a host to all my friends (think I didn't really do a good job =p) and busy taking photos. In the end, I didn't really eat much. When the party ended, I started to feel hungry. haha. How I wished that night could last longer as I really enjoyed myself to the maximum! :))
Shall let pictures do the talking now. :) As there were too many photos, I only selected a few to put it over here. the rest are all on fb :) Enjoy!

 
See the size of this hershey chocolate!!! It is so big! the most shocking gift I've ever received. hahah.


|
|