Keep holding on
Cause you know we'll make it through. Just stay strong.


Profile Tag Links



Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Why does my mum always say discouraging things? Why can't she say some encouraging words instead? Are all mothers like that? hai.. I was already feeling rather disappointed and the words she said to me just made me more upset.

Yea I guessed you would have guessed by now. Once again, I didn't make it. I could have passed if not for that silly mistake! T.T I guess I must be my instructor's only student who keep retaking. See, how much money I had spent already. sad~~

Nothing seems to go right for me since January. Bad luck, oh bad luck, please spare me. I hope the change of environment will wash away all the bad luck and give me good luck instead.




Profile
do you know me

♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))