Keep holding on
Cause you know we'll make it through. Just stay strong.


Profile Tag Links



Monday, January 31, 2011

The smiley that caught my attention during lecture last Friday. :)

2 more days to the long weekend! :D

Hmmm, I find it a chore to keep updating my blog these days. Well, that explains my lack of posts.
Ever since school started, nothing much had happened. It's just lectures, tutorials and lab work. Nothing interesting. Oh anyway, last Thursday, my friends and I spent about 3.5 hours completing lab! Can you believe it! Details shall be spared coz it was a rather frustrating lab session. Seriously, I think lab work is just trying to test my patience! What is worse is that, after spending so much time doing all the procedures, we didn't even get to test our samples during the next lab session!! &#%$^#&*! Really a total waste of time and effort :(

Ahh! Another thing. Last Saturday, went to teach tuition and guess what, when I reached my tuitee's house, she wasn't at home. Turns out she is still in school and she said she overlooked tuition and forgot to inform me -.- Wells, I mean I can't do anything also, so yea it was a wasted trip.

Alright, leaving home to teach tuition soon. Don't feel like leaving home especially in such a cool weather. Just feel like lazing around!




Profile
do you know me

♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))