Okay, so it's already the fourth day into the new year. The past few days was a blast! Countdown was kind of impromptu though. Reached home only at 4. opps =p
[1st Jan 2011- 2nd Jan 2011] Went for a sleepover at my friend's house. It was awesome I tell you! hahaha! Played monopoly deal, drinking games, movie marathon, uno stacko. We reached there about 6pm and went back home the next day at 7 plus am. Can't believed I actually didn't catch a wink of sleep during the stay at my friend's house(considering that I only reached home at 4am the previous day)! haha! By the time I reached home it was already about 11am. Slept for about 7 hours and I missed lunch =x The best thing is, I woke up at about 7 plus at night but I still can go to sleep at night!!!! I felt like such a PIG!! Gosh!! haha. I LOVE ASTRON!! :))) More outings to come! :D
Oh ya not forgetting to mention, met up with BFF too :) Caught 'Hello stranger' even though we did not intend to watch movie initially. The next meet up will be baking cookiessss!! :))))))
|
|