Profile
do you know me
♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))

|
Monday, January 24, 2011
Hoho! I've neglected my blog for far too long! Shall do a short update. So..holidays are over just like that! First day of school today with 4 hrs straight of lectures. I will work doubly hard this sem. I promise! Last sem's result..kind of disappointing as it was not up to my expectations. But lucky for me, I'm still able to apply for INSTEP. Please let me get it together with ven! Ok, now to update a little about the holidays. Movie marathon at home, random meet up with friends, driving lessons, shopping, teaching tuition. So that's about all. Details shall be spared coz I can't really remember! heh! On a side note, CNY is coming! can't wait to eat those goodies! :D 15 Feb 2011- I'm waiting for your arrival!!! :) |
|