Profile
do you know me
♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))

|
Monday, December 27, 2010
Now that holidays are here, I will update more often again. Since 2010 is ending in another 4 days time, I decided to read though all my posts for the year. This year was certainly not as eventful as the previous year, but 1 thing I know for sure is that I've learnt something. To not be so gullible. Yea, I tend to believe whatever people say quite easily and that might not be such a good thing after all. I guess after the major event that happened in August, I've learnt not to believe people so easily. Like how the chinese saying goes, 要带眼识人. I hope that I will master the art of it soon. Anyway, to digress a little. I can't wait for the next few days to come! :)) meeting up with friends! yayyy!! :)) |
|