Rahhh!! why must there be a test tomorrow? :(( Stuck at home trying to mug. The worse thing is I'm ALONE at home. double sad :(( Come on! I need some motivation! arrgh! Kept getting distracted. oh man. why is the library not open on public holidays and why is NTU so far away! @#$%^&$ ok i'm not trying to scold any bad words here. heh just trying to vent my frustrations.
I realised I haven't been updating my blog regularly. So many things happened and I don't know how to start so you guys shall be spared the details.
Can't wait for exams to be over! rahh! 23 dec 23 dec 23 dec 23 dec!!! alright I shall be a good girl and go back to mug :((((((
Before that, one picture to end the post :)
Profile
do you know me
♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))
Profile
do you know me
♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))