Profile
do you know me
♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))

|
Friday, October 1, 2010
TGIF not. I used to love fridays alot. But now, NO!! Had been sleeping at around 1 for the past few days. I guess the fatigue is accumulative such that by the end of the week, I am already feeling mentally and physically drained. :( Tomorrow is another day out teaching tuition. hai. and did I mention that I have to make my way down to hougang to give my cousin tuition as well. FOC somemore. double sad :(( I think I'm seriously lagging behind compared to my other friends. Better do something about it. Seeing all of them so hardworking stresses me out! Alrights shall rest early and wake up early tomorrow :) I guess I wont be able to update as much. So, till then. annyeong~ |
|