Profile
do you know me
♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))

|
Saturday, October 23, 2010
See!! It's not that I want to complain about this house again! I'm super duper annoyed today!! arrgh! Irritating brother brought his friend back to sleepover! sisa and I have to let him have the room and we are now squeezing in this other little room, doing work on the bed! (you might think that it's no big deal. wait till you put urself in my situation then you will understand. some things just can't be explained using words.) RAHH! I want my own house and own room so so so so badly!! :( who will ever understand this situation that I am in now. No on ever does. How to study like that you tell me. annoyed annoyed annoyed! rahhh!!!! How I wish I could move over nowww! :( We were alot happier then. I miss Ubi! :'( |
|