Keep holding on
Cause you know we'll make it through. Just stay strong.


Profile Tag Links



Sunday, September 12, 2010

You were like a dream. A beautiful one in fact.


WARNING: Emotional post. Dont continue reading if you can't stand emotional post. Thank you very much.

Had been dreaming alot lately. I dont know why. Went to look up on the meaning of what I dreamt about. And, it turned out to be exactly what I am feeling/experiencing now.

To dream that you are caught in a tidal wave, represents an overwhelming emotional issue that demands your attention. You may have been keeping your feelings and negative emotions bottled up inside for too long. You may be holding back tears that you are afraid to express in your waking life.
-credits to the source


I admit that, that is the bad thing about me. I always bottle up my feelings and I think I hide them really well. Somedays, it is just plain unbearable. But, what can I do? Like anyone will care. Whatever. Mum and Dad can tell that I'm troubled. They mentioned it to me before. In front of my friends, all the more I can't show out my emotions so I will just laugh and act normally. It feels terrible... yea, it's that bad.

How I wish you were right here with me.




Profile
do you know me

♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))