Profile
do you know me
♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))

|
Saturday, September 11, 2010
A constant state of nostalgia. Spent friday evening out with 2 groups of friends. :) Met up with cin and sy for shopping yet again at bugis. statisfied with what I've got :D After shopping, met TTSH friends for desserts since they were also around that area. :) I remember how I used to not go for gathering with friends in the past coz I was plain lazy. I guess that is the reason why I started losing contact with all my friends over the years. So now, to keep the friendship going, I tend to try to make sure I can make it for all gatherings. Like what I did yesterday, meeting 2 groups of friends. Actually I was already feeling rather tired after shopping but I still went to meet TTSH friends. Sound so wei da right. hah. nah. Just trying to make sure that I wont lose anymore friends in the years to come. |
|