Profile
do you know me
♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))

|
Friday, September 17, 2010
As busy as a bumble bee. Went to the dentist yesterday and my oh my, I actually got 3 wisdom tooth! see how wise I am? hah! Didnt want to extract them out since they are not causing me any pain but the dentist advise me to coz it might affect the position of my other teeth. well.. I seriously hate fridays! 8.30 to 4.30 lesson with only one hour of break in between. and to add on, lunch hours in NTU is scary! after school still have to rush down to teach tuition and can only have dinner at 9 plus 10. How nice is that. Sometimes I just skip dinner totally. hmm.. I guess it's better if I keep myself super busy. Since today is a friday and I already had such a long day, I shall slack for the remaining of today and catch up with work tomorrow. As for sunday, will be spending the day out with my long-time-no-see best friend ahhhh! :D |
|