5 years of friendship and counting..
Finally met up with bestie after so long. :) It's really great to know that your bestie will always be there to crap with you, listen to your rants, do crazy things together, etc. :D
Went to marina barrage today and bought a kite on impulse, in the hope of relieving our childhood dream. But...we failed terribly to bring the kite high up into the sky. :(
Kite flying is like life. If we apply the right technique, the kite will be able to soar very high but if we don't control it properly, it will drop eventually. Same goes to life. We are the one who control who we will become. So, it is really up to us to determine whether we want to soar high or just remain at the bottom level. Buck up!
I remember Dad used to bring the whole family out to marina bay to fly kites and have picnic every Sunday when I was very young. I really missed those times! If only we could have family bonding time like this again. I shall make sure I organise at least one kite flying family bonding session soon. Feel that I've been drifting apart from my family. It's like we don't talk as much as before and I don't like the way it is now.
Kite flying for a few hours made me so tired and burnt :(
okay enough of the wordy post. Some pictures to share before I end the post. :D
our rainbow kite!
|
|