Profile
do you know me
♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))

|
Monday, August 23, 2010
Walk-a-jog with ttsh ex-colleagues on sunday. Woke up at 6.30am! It had been so long since I last woke up at such a timing. Yea so headed off to west coast park for our 5km walk. It really feels good to sweat it out! Actually..I sort of enjoy exercising just that I always don't have the determination coz I don't like to exercise alone. I need an exercising partner!!! Grandma's house for dinner on sunday night. :)) Watched yog while we were there. It's great to see all the cousins and relatives sitting down together, watching yog and at the same time cheering for them. Especially while watching soccer. S'pore vs Haiti. I think the whole block can hear our cheering. haha! arrgh! school's starting.. |
|