Keep holding on
Cause you know we'll make it through. Just stay strong.


Profile Tag Links



Thursday, August 26, 2010

Initial plan of going out was cancelled so I decided to make a trip down to TTSH to pass the timesheet to my friend since she needed it and also had lunch with the other temp staffs there. Headed to united square to walk around alone. The feeling of roaming around alone, taking the train alone and taking bus alone is terrible, at least to me. Dont know about all of you out there. When I'm alone, I tend to think of a lot of things or rather tend to feel very emo. Today, the emo-ness that I had felt while I was alone was exceptionally bad ever since that incident happened. Sometimes I do wonder, how do people actually feel when they are alone.
I hate to be alone.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This summer.
At least I was once happy because of you. Thank you and goodbye. Period.




Profile
do you know me

♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))