Keep holding on
Cause you know we'll make it through. Just stay strong.


Profile Tag Links



Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Promises VS Principles
which would you choose.

I chose to break the promise. Only for that particular moment. I will make up for the broken promise another day. But I guess that day won't ever come again. Seems like breaking the promise is the best thing to do if you know the whole story. Then, you might ask, why make the promise in the first place if you know you have your own principles. I'm so disappointed in myself. Such a letdown. I'm not trustworthy at all. I just feel that I'm to be blamed for whatever that had happened. When things happen, I feel that it's the other party's fault but after everything is over, when i start to think deeper, I will just blame myself for everything. Oh man! what's wrong with me.

Maybe if I had continued working, things would turn out so much better.




Profile
do you know me

♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))