Keep holding on
Cause you know we'll make it through. Just stay strong.


Profile Tag Links



Saturday, August 21, 2010

It's time for an update again. Had been going out consecutively for the past 3 days and..yea I spent quite a huge sum of money :( So I shall coop myself at home during the weekends to atone for my sins. haha sounds so serious.

Anyways, met up with my TTSH ex-colleugues on thursday. Shopped around and got myself a top. Need to stock up my wardrobe before school starts! And as usual.. mum will start to nag at me and sisa for buying so many clothes coz the wardrobe looks like it's going to explode soon! [That's coz we share the wardrobe! I still think I dont have enough clothes. :( ] hah! Then had dinner at Sho Teppan. Food was not bad but not exactly fabulous I think.

Pictures time :D


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm finding a thousand reason to convince myself that you're not worth it but there is always one reason that will make me give in again and I hate that.





Profile
do you know me

♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))