Keep holding on
Cause you know we'll make it through. Just stay strong.


⇨ Profile ⇨ Tag ⇨ Links



Thursday, August 19, 2010

If you remembered my previous post, I mentioned that I was craving for ice cream. And..yesterday I had ice cream TWICE!! It wasn't intentional! Now I feel fat! :(

sy and I were chatting on msn and we were both craving for ice cream so we decided to meet in the afternoon yesterday. So we had swensen's ice cream and went to helix bridge and IR to take a look.

In the evening, met up with my JC friends for a movie and dinner + desserts. Dessert was suggested coz all of us dont have small change to return each other money. Arr..so that was when I had my 2nd round of ice cream :((
Watched Love in disguise by Wang Lee Hom. Oh man! I totally melted when he played the piano and sang! attractive! If someone did that for me I will totally just fall for him! opps..heh heh :DD



Whenever I think of you, I feel like... changing my mind.





Profile
do you know me

♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))