Keep holding on
Cause you know we'll make it through. Just stay strong.


Profile Tag Links



Monday, August 2, 2010

If you really like her, you would not force her to do things she don't like.
If you really like her, you would wait no matter how long it takes.
If you really like her, you would respect her decisions.

Maybe I was too gullible, believing everything you said.

You could have just told me I was wrong when I questioned you about that. But..you DIDNT.. you even said that you're not going to explain anything, if i think that way then so be it. Why do i feel sad when i hear that?
Probably I should have just forgotten that I knew you.

I believe there is someone right out there.




Profile
do you know me

♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))