Keep holding on
Cause you know we'll make it through. Just stay strong.


⇨ Profile ⇨ Tag ⇨ Links



Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I feel terrible. Knowing that everything will not be the same anymore. Knowing that both of you will not talk like how you used to. It's even more terrible to know that he doesn't even talk to you anymore, let alone meet you. He said that meeting up would lead to a quarrel so it's best not to meet.

Maybe he is showing his true colours now. If you really like someone, even if it means just meeting up for a meal or just to talk, you would be more happy than ever to be able to see her right? why must those things get in the way? is it really so important? he said he would rather rest at home if i dont agree to his request. what is this. a relationship is not built on that alone. I find that he is no longer the guy i know anymore, or maybe i dont know him long enough. He said that he had genuine feelings for me but i just cant seemed to see it now after all that he said. I dunno whether to believe him or not now. Sometimes I still feel that he is saying all that to spite me. I dunno anymore..

I should forget him..but it's difficult.

Or maybe the problem lies with me. it's my fault.

Mutual Respect- Does your partner listen when you say you're not comfortable doing something and then back off right away? Respect in a relationship means that each person values who the other is and understands — and would never challenge — the other person's boundaries.

I guess respect is the thing that is lacking..




Profile
do you know me

♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))