Keep holding on
Cause you know we'll make it through. Just stay strong.


⇨ Profile ⇨ Tag ⇨ Links



Saturday, August 28, 2010

Blogging has become an everyday thing for me now.

Met up with cin and sy today (which is friday; it's already past 12 when I'm blogging). Had been craving for xiao long bao quite some time back so we decided to statisfy our craving today at crystal jade during lunchtime. shopping after that :)) i bought shoes again -.- I will come back with a pair of shoes after every shopping trip without fail. I should seriously stop buying shoes if not I will get nagged at again. Had ice cream at Tom's Palette after dinner. When both of them left, waited for about an hour for sisa to end her training since I was nearby. She didnt even appreciate it can! She said, nobody ask you to wait what, you can go home first right. So nice of her! thanks ar -.-

alrights, off to bed now. tired and sleepyy.. nights world :)




Profile
do you know me

♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))