Profile
do you know me
♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))

|
Saturday, July 17, 2010
A thought too many. Many things are occupying my mind right now. Am I doing the right thing? Can I believe whatever you said? Well, well, well. Maybe I should just take things as it comes. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Alright now for an update of my life this week. Mon to wed was just working and working. Why do ppl tend to come all together at the same time? It's like a planned thing but in fact it isn't. Such a weird sight. There will be this certain time where all the patients will come together and I'm always alone at the counter :( busy busy. And and.. I hate ppl who dont bring their appointment cards. So troublesome to have to help them find out what tests they have to do when there are so many patients queueing up. Caught despicable me with sy on thurs and had a nice talk. :) Had dinner with sh on fri. :) Will just be rotting at home today. Sunday as well i guess. 2 more weeks to end of work! can't wait! |
|