Keep holding on
Cause you know we'll make it through. Just stay strong.


⇨ Profile ⇨ Tag ⇨ Links



Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sometimes i wonder..

is it right if i told the truth to defend myself.

just a thought that came to my mind while working. I'm usually the one stationed at the self-reg counter. occasionally there will be some other staff there to help me. Once in a while we will make some mistakes here and there. So today, I got 'lectured' coz the staff helping me did something wrong. They always assumed that i was the one who did it. arr! so.. i told them it wasnt me to defend myself. am i right to do that?

After saying that it wasnt me. I will start to wonder if the staff will have a bad impression on me coz i said that it was her fault. hmm..




Profile
do you know me

♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))