Keep holding on
Cause you know we'll make it through. Just stay strong.


Profile Tag Links



Saturday, July 3, 2010

I spent so much money yesterday and today! shouldn't have taken leave! took leave and I spent so much money! Scold me please! hah.

On 1st July, did my course registration in the morning and went out for dinner in the evening. Met my sec schoolmates, xiao hong and seng yong! :)) Had dinner at the Muzium cafe if I'm not wrong. Food and company was great! :D Meeting up with my secondary sch friends brought back all the fond memories! aww.. I guess secondary sch life was the best of all. If u asked me what memories I have of school, I can tell u most of them are from secondary school. :) It's a pity that no photos were taken. But let's hope we can meet up again soon :))


And on 2nd July, went out with ttsh temp staff :D We got to enjoy the tai tai life for a day! heh heh. had high tea at TWG located at ion. The place is awesome!! :)) Macaroons, pastries, tea! All tasted heavenly!! I love my pink garden tea! :) I WANT TO GO THERE AGAIN!! haha.Shopping after that :) and each of us bought a pair of wedges. Love mine :)
Anyway, I think I wont be able to sleep tonight after the amount of tea I drank just now! lol.




More photos will be up on fb :)




Profile
do you know me

♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))