Profile
do you know me
♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))

|
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
I SHALL NOT COMPLAIN ABT THE MANAGER. I SHALL NOT COMPLAIN ABT THE MANAGER! She's being ridiculous again. I was so unlucky to be caught doing a sudoku puzzle since there was no patients and I've got nothing to do. So she was like..i didnt employ you to do ur own things. go and arrange the chairs! i was like -.- the other day when i was helping to fold the charge forms to be given to patients she was like dont keep folding and folding. When i do nothing she also say.hai seriously dunno what she wants.. I cant help but to complain abt her.. 3 MORE DAYS!! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - - -- - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - - -- - - - - - - - - -- - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - - And so he said, then...when can i meet u? coz i wanna ask u that qn officially :DD |
|