
Took this photo while having lunch with my colleague on some random day. It just happened that it was in a shape of a heart. nice :) And so another week of work is over. I've officially worked there for 1 month. Another 2 more months to go before contract ends! cant wait for it to end though =x Oh well, work had been such a bore! Had been doodling on paper whenever I'm free which is like most of the time. Man, it's sunday tmr alr! Weekends flew past just like that. Had sushi buffet on fri night! it was awesome and satisfying! heh! i felt like a glutton. opps. =p I want soft shell crabbbbb!!! hehe :) caught karate kid today. thumbs up for the movie! some parts really moved me to tears and some parts were really funny. jaden smith is so cute and his acting skills is great!
|