Keep holding on
Cause you know we'll make it through. Just stay strong.


⇨ Profile ⇨ Tag ⇨ Links



Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Met my driving instructor at my workplace today! such a coincidence! I havent seen him for about half a yr and he still recognises me! haha.
Work is boring as usual. I dont know why but I felt exceptionally tired today. Kept hoping that patients wont be late so I wont have to walk to the room to inform the doctors. heh.
So after work, pampered myself with waffles from buttercup at novena square with collegue. :)

Cant wait for the week to end and for next wed to come real soon!! If you havent already known, Im ending work next wed! Somehow I feel quite happy! heh. If only the manager is a better one. (you can judge for urself how she is like just by looking at the number of people complaining abt her.)
Dont know if I shld look for another job or just rot at home. hmm..




Profile
do you know me

♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))