Keep holding on
Cause you know we'll make it through. Just stay strong.


Profile Tag Links



Sunday, June 27, 2010

It's time for an update again :)

I think i'm going broke soon! Had been spending alot of money on food! of all things..food! oh my! I shld save up next week!

Met up with sy n lk on fri night to catch up and also watched toy story 3. it's nice to catch up with friends again. :)
Came home late on fri night and sth terrible happened on the bus!! I was sitting at the seat near the window and a drunkard came to sit beside me. The next minute he was vomitting on the bus!!! Goodness!! Luckily when i was abt to alight he stopped vomitting if not i dunno how am i supposed to alight. I shld have sensed that sth was wrong when he sat beside me! But I was so stupid to continue sitting there instead of moving to another place. -.- It's a good thing that he didnt vomit on me!!

And.. today sis n i went shopping again! :D Alright this is probably the last time i can shop with her on a weekend coz sch is starting for her and she will be like super busy again. oh man! Shopping trip today wasn't very good though coz nothing really caught my eye. sad!

Arrgh! I actually forgot that there is ghost whisperer on tv tonight!




Profile
do you know me

♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))