Profile
do you know me
♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))

|
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Came back from M'sia. Seriously, I don't feel like coming back. Hah. Not that it's fun over there but mainly coz I can relax all I want during the short getaway. No worries and all. Shop all you want, eat all you want. How good can that be! I guessed I've burned lots of calories during the last 2 days! We practically just walked from the hotel to the shopping malls and to jonker street and back again. You wont know how long the distance is unless you experience it for urself! But anyways, I'm not returning to Malacca again. Really sian of the place already. Hope to go some other places if we can afford to that is. Oh man, work tmr! have to wake up early and squeeze into the crowded train again :( |
|