Keep holding on
Cause you know we'll make it through. Just stay strong.


⇨ Profile ⇨ Tag ⇨ Links



Tuesday, May 11, 2010

IP Man 2 and shopping at bugis yesterday :) sadly nothing caught my eye while shopping so I left bugis empty-handed. :((

Today is stay-home-and-pack-stuff day! FINALLY I decided to clear away all my JC stuffs! haha! It's been quite long since I graduated and I only decided to clear them now. hah. Cleared some other corners too! haha. Dusty corners made me sneezed so much!
And then...it was DRAMA time! :D

XH!! since u shoutout to me, I shall do the same time to you too! HAHA :)
Yes! I'm enjoying my free time now! :D u will have your holidays soon! :) Meet up soon horrrr!! Like real soon!! :DD




Profile
do you know me

♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))