Keep holding on
Cause you know we'll make it through. Just stay strong.


Profile Tag Links



Saturday, May 22, 2010

1 week of work just ended yesterday. It was quite tiring and quite slacking. This whole week's work is mainly to stay inside the small office to help to take out patient's case sheet and some of them were so thick and heavy. I think I will have muscles. haha. So normally that will be completed in about half a day so the rest of the day i will just be slacking inside the office. =p Learned what to do at the self-registration counter and the urine counter as well. But didnt get to do much of those. Yay! after next week, half a month's pay would be in alr! :)

Oh wells, mummy had taken up another night job. I dont get to interact with her much often coz when I come home she will be working till late in the night and the next morning she will have to go to work again. weekends too. :( sis is also busy with school work and she usually comes home quite late. By then i would be alr preparing to go to bed. sometimes dad has night job as well :( so bro and i will have our dinner without them. hai. family bonding, where has it gone to now?
I know they are trying very hard to cope with finance but I really dont wish to see them so tired. :( I can contribute to the family's finance too! I really feel that family bonding is much much much more important than money matters! I hope mummy will quit that job. The pay is not very good either. it's only 3 bucks. I really think it's not worth it slogging so hard just for 3 bucks.

I am unsure of my feelings anymore.




Profile
do you know me

♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))