Profile
do you know me
♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))

|
Thursday, April 29, 2010
3 consecutive days of papers almost killed me! especially when the paper ends at 7pm and another paper starts at 9am the next morning and and and.. you live at the other end of singpore! I tell you this is crazy! and so.. I've got a serious lack of sleep. I'm totally and completely drained after today's 2nd paper in the evening. The Hollywood to Bollywood paper in the evening was terrible I tell you! Hope I get at least a C pleaseeee! 108 was not bad. at least I know the sleep that I'd sacrificed was worth it. :) Alright shall hit the bed now so that I can start mugging for the most dreaded 106 paper tmr :( I need to recharge! ~7 more days! |
|