Profile
do you know me
♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))

|
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
It's already halfway through recess week and my productivity is low low low!! I haven't touched any of my core module lecture notes which is like BAD! Only studied a bit of elective as there's a test coming up and for the other elective, I'm doing a 10 page report! Up till now I only managed to reach page 3. It's not even half!! My brain juice is running out! More brain food! As for lab reports, had been doing them here and there. Anyway I have no idea why I wrote down all the details I doubt anyone would be interested in knowing them. hmm.. It's ok I will just read them myself and remind myself how low my productivity is and HOPEFULLY I can buck up =/ So other than doing those mentioned, the rest of the time was spent watching videos, facebooking and going out. Oh no I feel guilty already! Just yesterday, I got to meet up with my JC friends like finally!! It was super nice catching up with old friends! :) |
|