Keep holding on
Cause you know we'll make it through. Just stay strong.


⇨ Profile ⇨ Tag ⇨ Links



Monday, March 8, 2010

I feel like I'm living in an oven!!! The heat these few days is unbearable! Oh my! It must be the consequences of all the human activities. I guess after taking the elective on environment quality, I started to think a lot more about the environmental problems. Please show more concern towards the environment!

The heat is giving me a very terrible headache! arrgh!

Volunteered for this cycling event on Sat. I thought it would be super fun, but I sort of regretted signing up for that. Both my friend and I really felt cheated. Our shift was supposed to be from 1-9pm but we received an email asking us to report an hour earlier. So based on our previous briefing experience (we reached 45 mins earlier like what they asked us to, but we waited close to an hour before the briefing starts), we decided to head for the destination at 1, reaching there at about 1.20pm. Our shift was supposed to be 1 to 9pm. Guess how long we waited? 2 full hours!! Plus the race only starts at 4.30pm! I mean I can understand their intentions but wells.. Furthermore we were not briefed properly at all on what we were supposed to do. Yea and some other things happened which made me rather disappointed with their communication with the volunteers.

School started again :(




Profile
do you know me

♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))