Profile
do you know me
♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))

|
Monday, March 22, 2010
Alright, I'm back to update again. I know I shouldn't be but well.. haha Went for Joint Dance Concert 2010 last night. Performances was great! especially modern jazz and breakdancing! :) This made me think of ballet. I guess that's the GREATEST regret I have in life up till now. I often wonder how stupid I am to give up something that I like so much even till now. Probably I was so young then and couldn't decide for myself. I must be such a fool. arrgh! hmm.. in future I must make sure my daughter learns ballet and be a professional dancer! haha.. Pardon me for the random posts now and then. That's because I need to 'escape' from work for a while. ;) Well, well, well. It's time to get back to work. :( |
|