Keep holding on
Cause you know we'll make it through. Just stay strong.


⇨ Profile ⇨ Tag ⇨ Links



Thursday, February 11, 2010

Joke of the day!
I was in the car this morning with bro and mum and I overheard the conversation between them. ok it goes like this..
Bro was trying to place his new pants kept in a plastic bag somewhere in the car.
Mum: just put it in front la. You afraid that the sun will melt ur pants is it?
Bro: HUH?! REALLY AR! (i'm amazed at his reply!)
Mum: ya! then next time when u wear a pair of pants out then when u come back it will be gone.
I seriously dunno whether to laugh at my bro or what. hah.

CNY!! :)))But sadly, no homemade pineapple tarts this yr :(

On a side note, why is everyone asking me to be a teacher? Relatives and even friends said that. Do i really look like one? I think i will get bullied by students eh. hah




Profile
do you know me

♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))