Keep holding on
Cause you know we'll make it through. Just stay strong.


⇨ Profile ⇨ Tag ⇨ Links



Saturday, January 16, 2010

Was chatting with my JC friend and he told me this which i think it's rather true.

your close friends are who you choose to have
there will automatically be a barrier between people whom you first know
and you decide whether you yourself want to know more about that person or not
if that barrier remains, you will never get to know someone

I guess it's rather difficult for me to overcome the barrier coz i tend to be the passive one. And that is why i dont really open up to people i dont really know. But those close to me will know that I've got the crazy side too. Hah.

Friends come and go. I better do something to keep friendships going :)





Profile
do you know me

♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))