Profile
do you know me
♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))

|
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Ok I realised that I have been neglecting my blog so here's a quick update. Had been going out almost everyday since the start of 2010. Can't really remember exactly what I did and who I went out with on specific dates but I had been out to watch movies with cousin and friends, went shopping with sisa and friends. And also, to the human body world exhibition with sy,cin and lk. It's been so long since I last went to the science center. Had great fun in there with the girls, playing all the games like we were little kids. :) AND.. that was the day when I caught the FLU BUG! :( I think my nose is going to run away soon..boo hoo.. School's starting next week.. I'm dreading it alr! |
|