Keep holding on
Cause you know we'll make it through. Just stay strong.


Profile Tag Links



Thursday, January 21, 2010

met up with bestie for dinner yesterday :)) a nice long chat :))

My friend's sick today and so i went for my elective alone :( I felt like a loner. lol. During the lecture, we watched this HK film which is rather old. I sort of like the flim even though it's some action flim. Friendship- a very strong message that the flim is trying to bring across. I find it very touching when a friend is willing to sacrifice his life for the safety of his friend. Does such a thing really happen in reality?

2 hrs of lecture tmr before the school week ends. But why do i feel like the weekends are here already. haha




Profile
do you know me

♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))