Keep holding on
Cause you know we'll make it through. Just stay strong.


⇨ Profile ⇨ Tag ⇨ Links



Thursday, December 31, 2009

It's scary how time flies! It's already the last day of the year 2009! Many major events had happened to me this year.

I remembered myself feeling so happy after the 'A' levels ended and going out every other day. But soon this happiness died down when I started to run out of ideas as to what to do to entertain myself.

And so came job hunting. Thanks to my friend, I managed to get a temp job in a bank. Since that was my very first vacation job, I was feeling super excited to go to work. However, going to work started to become so much of a chore as time passed. Yea and I began to get a clearer picture of how office politics is like. But what really kept me going for 5 full months were the nice temp staffs working together with me and also the money that I will earn by the end of every month. :)

Getting to know the school and course that I got into again brought me joy :) Then came the dilemma as to which to choose. Holding fast to my passion, I chose NTU-SBS :) (But, up till now, relatives are still asking me what jobs can I do in the future. My answers will always be the same- teacher, working in the lab. Seems like the job scope is limited..)

I got my fair share of joy during FOC and I got to meet many nice people as well! :) (If not I think my uni life would be so dull.)

Then came the official start of UNI life. The transition from JC to Uni was difficult at first but after completing 1 semester, I guess I had more or less adapt to it already. I remembered myself feeling so stressed up when work were pilling up like a mountain thanks to my number 1 procrastination skills. haha. Oh and my results for the first Uni exam were quite unexpected and I'm rather happy with them. :)

Oh and not forgetting, I got to drive a real car for the first time! haha. I remembered feeling so excited when I went for my first driving lesson! I think it really feels great to be able to drive! :)

That's about all the major events that had happened, not forgetting the minor ones too.

My year 2009- even though there were some unhappy moments, but I guess it's still the most significant year. I got to experience many things for the first time! Good experiences that spice up my life :))
My last post of the year.
This marks the end of 2009. Oh no! That means the BIG TWOS is coming! If you know what I mean, like 20 years old, 21 years old... Bye to ____teen years old I'm getting older. :(

May 2010 be a better year ahead!




Profile
do you know me

♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))