Keep holding on
Cause you know we'll make it through. Just stay strong.


Profile Tag Links



Thursday, December 10, 2009

Everyone seems to be very busy lately.

Today's trip to body world exhibition was postponed and here I am rotting at home until it is time for driving lesson. Oh wells, I hate the feeling of getting something all planned out and in the end it's postponed.

Staying at home seriously bores me to tears. What is everyone busy with. I have been blogging every other day. I bet you can feel the boredom I am feeling now. I tried to entertain myself, watching dramas, reading books, playing retarded games online and even painting my own shoe. I feel like baking suddenly =DD

I can't wait to get out of the house to meet my friends next week :))

ok i know this is a very random post. bored people do random stuffs.




Profile
do you know me

♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))