Profile
do you know me
♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))

|
Friday, December 4, 2009
Back from my driving lesson. Went into the circuit today. When i drove in, it suddenly reminds me of my primary school days when the teachers brought us to this place in east coast park where we can choose to be the pedestrians or the 'motorist'. I think it was a lesson on road safety if i'm not wrong. haha. That place suddenly came to my mind coz it really resembles the circuit. Just that everything is a minature there and the 'cars' we drove were those kind of toy cars that little kids ride on. haha. Driving test is in about 2 weeks time!! roars! i hope i pass it in first attempt. I don't want to waste anymore money.Every lesson cost $42 and plus circuit it's 64 bucks! I paid for it myself so there's like a super duper big hole in my pocket now :( I guess i should look for a part time job. should i? hmm.. |
|