Profile
do you know me
♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))

|
Monday, November 30, 2009
1 MORE LEFT!! YEAH!! :)) I was not really in a good mood for the past few days. Was rather stressed up over the weekends studying for 103 coz there are simply just too many reactions, reagents to squeeze into my already saturated brain. And on Saturday, I went for driving lessons again. My parking skills is really terrible. How will i even pass my driving test in just 3 weeks time. Hai.. yea so that added on to the stress. But anyways, after today's paper I was feeling relieved and happy =DD (even though there is still one more paper left) Getting my bursary today added on to my happiness :)) It's been so long since i felt so happy =DD If only everyday is like today, how good will it be. I LOVE TODAY! :))) |
|