Keep holding on
Cause you know we'll make it through. Just stay strong.


Profile Tag Links



Friday, October 30, 2009

PHEWWW!!! It's finally Friday which marks the end of a hetic week. I guess of all the previous weeks, this week is the busiest. 4 lab reports due. korean presentation. econs quiz. tutorials to be done. I was rushing to complete all of them.

Anyway, today was korean presentation. Yes you won't be able to imagine how nervous i felt since the last time i was standing in front of the class presenting was during J1 when there is project work presentation. yea, so i forgot my lines and so i just skipped some sentences. Luckily for the Q & A part i was able to answer all the questions asked.

I'm still thinking of the presentation now though. It's not that my presentation was bad. I just felt that mine was much more simplified compared to the rest.
I knew that i could have done it better. I knew i could have put in more effort. If I had not wait till wednesday to complete the 2 lab reports due on friday, i could have used that time to brush up on my essay and my presentation could have been so much better.

So many "could have(s)". When can i ever stop procrastinating? I really hate myself for that. I really do.




Profile
do you know me

♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))