Keep holding on
Cause you know we'll make it through. Just stay strong.


⇨ Profile ⇨ Tag ⇨ Links



Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tomorrow's my btt and i am still not studying for it.HAH! I'M LAZY LA! maybe because of what my ex-collegue told me that it is easy so i just didn't really bother to study it seriously. HEH =P
alright so after my btt tmr shall go back to school to get my sgc.and probably if there is time will be going to have lunch with my ex-collegues =DD

To me friends is indeed very important. i don't know how u feel but sometimes it's really tiring to be the one who keep initiating things;be it meeting up or smsing or whatever.

shouldn't friendships be a 2-way thing? I'm beginning to feel tired.

i really don't wish that our friendship will drift further apart.


saw this quote on a postcard when i was out yesterday

I cried because i have no shoes, until I saw someone with no legs.

this sentence really caught me. how we will always ask for more even though what we have is already sufficient compared to those unfortunate ones. before we start to grumble, complain or make a big fuss out of everything, probably we should pause and think of those who are not as fortunate as we are.




Profile
do you know me

♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))