Profile
do you know me
♥ JOCELYN ♥
20
3rd April 1990
Aries
khs.mjr.mjc
NTU-SBS
loves her family and her dog! :))

|
Friday, June 19, 2009
I PASSED MY BTT!haha ok what my ex-collegue said was true.btt was a breeze =) went to book a date for my ftt.told the lady that i wanted a trial.she said need additional payment and i agreed. so she deducted test+trial payment from my nets and topped up into the acc that i opened at the driving centre. but she DID NOT deduct the payment for trial FROM there!! i was like ARRGH! i still thought that she forgot to key it in the receipt!TSK.until i went home to compare it with the previous receipt. TSK TSK! so after that went back to school to get my sgc. i missed going to school all of a sudden! Thks SISA for ur company =D but she told me she don't want to stay at home that's why she accompained me.opps AHA! I can't wait to get my hands on the steering wheel! =DDD I can't wait till next next sat for the movie outing with DIRT! =DD I can't wait for school to start! I can't wait to meet new friends! I can't wait to meet up with BFF REDDDD again! but seems like she had gone missing! OPPS. HAHA. I JUST CAN'T WAIT!! =DDDD |
|